As the world's leading supplier of advanced mining ASIC, Innosilicon proudly launches its new generation X11 miner -- A5+ DashMaster. As everyone knows, Innosilicon A5 DashMaster is the world best X11 miner in 2017. Compared with A5 DashMaster, the new generation A5+ DashMaster has a series of significant progresses in all aspects, such as 65GH/s high efficiency, 1500W low power consumption, 265mm*250mm*155mm compact time-tested design. All of these strengths bring huge competitive advantages especially when hash rate increases rapidly. As a result, the new generation A5+ DashMaster has significantly longer life time, lower operating cost, and higher ROI in all conditions.
|Power Consumption:||1500W +/-8% (at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )|
|Chip Type:||A5+ DashMaster ASIC|
|Dimensions:||Double tube, 265mm(L) x 250mm(W) x 155mm(H)|
|Net Weight:||6.02KG(without PSU)|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C—85°C (device junction temperature)|
1. Delivery time: first pay, first served. Goods will be sent within one week after payment confirmation.
2. If you have ordered the PSU, then please be aware: the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU you reserved does not contain 220V(110V) AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. If you wish to order PSU with more than 1600W power, please purchase AC cable with 3*1.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter more than 1.0mm.
4. Please write the recipient's name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
6. In order to increase the in transit security of the high-value miner, we are implementing insurance fees with the shipping fees, starting from December 26th, 2017. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.
7. The actual purchase price will be the default value of commercial invoice(CI), and the shipping list in CI only includes the products you actually purchased. If there is any special need, please note in the CI Note column.
All A5+ DashMaster will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave a Ticket Type: C1 message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
Excessive Over-clocking in a overheating environment.
If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.